Thursday 30 December 2010

the picture that started it all


deep down in the early eighties even before i was born, my brother sitting on my uncles famel zundapp, this was, until my brother turned 18 the only motorcycle in the family, my uncle still rides it every day challeging both engineering and trafic laws, in a bike that´s been on the roof of a car and underneath a lorys tire. my brother went on dreaming and loving motorcycles and is guilty with infecting me with an obsession for all things two wheels. thirty years on between me, my brother and my cousin( famel uncles son) we own maybe more than 20 bikes. this pic as been sitting in my parents house entry hall for as long as i remember, and it´s kind of weird to think the influence it´s had in my life, ftw

No comments:

Post a Comment